Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"I'm F.I.N.E." Days 12-16

I am "fine" is all I keep saying. When in reality Renee Swope's words best say how I am really feeling.

Frazzled Irritated Neurotic and Exhausted

"Sometimes I think we tell people we're fine even when we're not, because we want to be. Or we
hope by saying we are fine, eventually we will be.
Other times we act like we're fine because others expect us to be. Then there are days when hormones trump all good manners and anyone within ten feet knows we are not FINE. We say we're fine but what we really mean is we are F.razzled, I.rritated, N.eurotic, and E.xhausted!" by Renee Swope

I knew this journey of mine was not going to be easy but I did not realize how hard this journey was really going to be both mentally and physically. From digging deep into things I have kept hidden and kept to myself to facing the truth about my health issues. The last few days have been total blah!

The ringing in my ears is at an all time high the last few days and has brought me to tears more times than I care to count. Lifting my 27 pound granddaughter last night,  I know is a no no since I am not supposed to lift anything more than 15 pounds the rest of my life, now has me nursing an already bad back with shooting pain. This added to everyday life and sisterly fighting has me feeling "F.I.N.E.".

I am going to try to choose to be Standing on His Promises. How do you handle your "F.I.N.E." days?


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NIV










No comments:

Post a Comment