Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Busy Month

June was a busy month. So busy in fact that I neglected my quiet time each morning. I did not neglect to pray through the day but neglected the sit still and be quiet part of my day.

Some of the things that kept me busy was my granddaughters second birthday. We went to the zoo and boy was it hot and humid but so much fun.



I was in bed with the flu for several days and I am still trying to fight it off.


Went to a golf clinic and learned how to use irons. Then my grandfather came to the course and helped me learn chip shots.





During the month I have written blogs but have not taken the time to type them and post them. I have neglected online studies and overall have just been tired from constantly being on the go and being sick. I have enjoyed being on the go and thank God daily for being able to go and do. I am relying on His strength to get me through each day and the wisdom to learn how to deal with the physical and emotional tiredness that comes with each outing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment